Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dear Summer, Where the Hell You Go Trick?!?!

Where the hell did summer go?!? Not only did this feel like the shortest summer ever, but I'm pretty sure it was least hottest summer that we've had in a very long time. I don't even think we've had one 100 degree summer day the whole season. Although I haven't really done much research about it, I'm guess that all this going "green" global warming awareness stuff has actually been working. A few years ago when people first began bringing light to the global warming problem, I remember going outside feeling like a melting candle stick because it was 110 degrees outside. Now, it seems like thats no longer the case but I'm not mad at it... I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like the summer went by too fast but I have come to the conclusion that the earth just spins a little faster than it used to... yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment