Monday, November 9, 2009

This Fool....



When I heard about Sammy Sosa changing his skin complextion, I expected to see him a shade or two lighter but this right here is simply ridiculous. I'm sure Sammy was a little upset about all of the steroid allegations and such but when his friends told him to lighten up, I doubt this is what they meant.. If you want to totally tarnish your chances at the hall of fame due to bizzar press then job well done Mr. Sosa. Who knows, all you steroid shooting guys may get mercy one day and get a chance to be inducted but I'm not too sure if you get this sort of press that you're chances are increased whatsoever.. You look ridiculous! Anyway, I don't want to talk about this too much but I'm sure someone somewhere will say "Marce, how can you be so hard on Sammy Sosa while Michael Jackson is your favorite entertainer ever?" and to that person I say this: shut up! its not the same... that is all. Later folks..

No comments:

Post a Comment