Monday, February 9, 2009

Trouble in Paradise!?!?


So, unless you've been on some sort of media diet I'm sure you've heard of the alleged abuse charges that were brought on Chris Brown the night of the Grammy's. As of right now, I must say that I have heard so much bizzare information that I don't know what's true and what's not. I heard he beat her and jacked up her face, she went to the hospital, and believe it or not I even heard that he hit her because she gave him an STD (don't know about that one). Those are just the things I've heard though. The only facts are this: Christopher was arrested because some girl (apparently Rihanna) called the cops claiming to have been beat by him; Lemme find out Chris Brown is evolving into Bobby Brown. Interesting..... R & B's favorite under 21 couple is having a little trouble in paradise. Now, I bet $5 that if he actually did put his hands on Rihanna she wasn't exactly innocent. I'm in no way justifying a man.. or in this case a boy, putting his hands on a woman because I never have and never will tolerate that sort of thing BUT is it just me or does she kind of seem like the crazy type?! See, I dont know what exactly went down but I do know how crazy Caribbean women can get... and before all you island gals get ready to find me bloodclot address, slash me damn tires, cut me twice and set fyah to me dreds, let me explain myself. I'm guessing, I only am GUESSING that Chris either cheated on her or did something to her that made her flip.. I've seen angry Caribbean women in action and its nothing nice. Trust me, they are my aunts, cousins, grandmothers, mother, sister, friends, etc. They can be spiteful as hell and if he did something wrong, she ODed and probably beat him up and threatened to cut his ting ting, so he probably hit her. Once again, this is not fact, nor is it even speculation.. it's really just some ish I made up BUT I wouldn't be surprised if thats what happened. That's all I'm saying...... Just my thoughts. We'll see what actually happened in due time, but if I just so happen to be right about this, SOMEBODY owe me $5!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you better stop before your the result of that west indian spitefulness lol

    ReplyDelete